Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

My Learning Goals For This Term






For this term my goal is to write better stories and put more ambitious vocab in it. I want to do this so I can improve my writing so I can be a good writer and not have to look  words up in the dictionary when I’m in a writing test.The steps  I will do to achieve my goal will be to Write a small  paragraph everyday and use ambitious vocab in stories I write. 




My goal for  Reading this term is to read  and understand the stories I read and to read thick chapter books.I want to do this so I can get a good score in  my test and  be a able to finish a thick chapter book.The steps I will do to achieve my goal will be to read a chapter book every day.I will also write a paragraph about the book.



My goal for Maths this term is to do be able to do my 13 to 15 times tables and finish a basic facts test in 2 minutes and 30 seconds.I want to do this because I want to get a high score in my maths and I want to be able to get a good time in my basic facts.The steps I will take to

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.